Plan with Purpose
CF Financials’ process starts with exploring your values, what is most important to you, and your purpose. Next, we help you document the vision of what you want to achieve in life. With this information, our team creates a comprehensive plan that communicates the specific actions you should take and the risks you must mitigate to realize your vision.
You need clarity on what actions you should take to achieve your family vision. Creating a comprehensive financial plan brings the future into the present so that you can take action now.
Our planning process consists of:
- Asking “why” questions to capture your values to gain clarity into your vision
- Structuring and consolidating your liquid assets
- Reviewing non-market investments, including real estate or private investments
- Minimizing taxes before and after retirement and saving after-tax contributions
- Creating a clear path for your retirement plan
- Evaluating current insurance policies
- Executing a suitable risk management program
- Constructing a customized estate plan to facilitate efficient asset transition
Your financial plan is a living document that our team will help execute and keep up to date as life happens.
We want to be your main point of contact and coordinate everything to simplify the process. We will work and communicate with your current attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, and insurance agents for all aspects of financial planning.